Monday, November 5

Boss Tales #5

Boss returns from a business trip in Tokyo.
Boss: Here you go.... (as he handed me a neatly wrapped rectangular thin box)
Me: What's this? What's this?
Boss: It's food. Something edible.
Me: But what is it?
Boss: I don't know. Open it.
When I opened the box...
Me: What is this?!!
Boss: It's some kind of a pastry. One is green tea, one is peanut.
Me: How does it taste?
Boss: I don't know. That's why I asked you to open it. So that I can get to taste it, too!
Ayus. Yung pasalubong niya eh kakainin din pala niya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! May tinira ka ba para sa akin? Buti nga may pasalubong ka galing sa boss mo pero parang mas gusto niya na mauna sumakit tiyan mo bago siya. bwahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Bex, momy annie asked me to get a taste of the green one..i was all having second thoughts of doing the favor since i cant understand whats written in it..

momy annie: "pau, halika may ipapatikim ako syo!"

*knowing that it is something to do with my taste buds-punta agad ako sa kanya.

pau: "anu yon momy?"

*then she handed me the "thing"

momy annie" "galing japan yan!"

*second thoughts*second thoughts*
-im not really fond of eating things that i dont know esp the ones from chinatown etc etc.

pau: "anu 'to?"

i get to have one.i had my eyes closd when i bite it.

momy annie: "o, anung lasa?"

pau: " mmmm,parang tikoy ng chinese...but bkit may green something??ok lang ung taste kaso sana wag na lang green!"

honestly, i enjoyed the experience eating the "thing" kahit hindi ko maintindihan yung nakasulat..

...pero sana wag green yung filling..kinda gross kasi!..tc!

>>>polyn<<<

donna_chocnut said...

Becky, namiss ko blog mo! Shempre as always, natawa na naman ako. Kwela boss mo, inutusan ka pang buksan ang pasulubong.