Monday, August 4

Tagged by Preggy

Two names you've gone by:
Becky & Bex

Two things I’m wearing right now:
brown tube and Havs

Two things I (hope to) have in a relationship:
maximum tolerance and acceptance

Two of my favorite things to do:
munching and sleeping

Two things you did last night:
I watched the Ateneo MBA graduation and played Text Twist

Two people you last talked to:
Jowee and Jo

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
Be on time for work and play badminton

Two longest car rides:
Baguio and Morong, Mariveles

Two favorite holidays:
Christmas and New Year

Two favorite drinks:
Watermelon shake and dalandan juice

Two things about me you may not have known:
I had a pet rabbit and I don't know how to swim.

Two jobs I’ve had in my life:
Technical Assistant and McDonald's crew

Two movies I would watch over and over:
Sister Act and American President (favs of my sister so nakikinood na lang ako)

Two favorite foods:
Lately, flat tops and marshmallows...

Two places I’d rather be right now:
Skopelos. Greece and Amanpulo

1 comment:

jellybelly said...

great! you were actually early for work today ;-)